/!\ This application works on a ROOTED DEVICES only /!\
This app enable hidden language on samsung devices, with Ice cream sandwich (Android 4.0) and Jelly bean(android 4.1, 4.2) Roms for Samsung devices support most of languages, but a lot of careers hide many languages which they think are useless in there regions.
I made a free, small and ugly application, but very useful app to allow you enable all those hidden languages (If supported by your Rom) (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi, Ordo and more than 80 language…) on the input list settings and the stock keyboard.
- Choose language to be enabled (83+ languages)
- Display Languages on their Locale encoding
- Auto Backup your stock language settings
- Restore your stock language settings
This App was tested on Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), S4 (I9500), Note2 and Note 10.1 with Samsung ICS and Jellybean Roms.
This app doesn’t add any language support, it just enable all supported languages, so if you don’t get your local language after reboot, that means it’s not supported in your Rom.
source from wanam
You’ll find the links to download the latest Adobe Flash Player APK for Android, with flash player we can bring the full web with your Android device, we can enjoy videos, apps, games directly on our android smartphones or tablets. Adobe Flash Player for Android gives the possibility to access the same rich web content like with your desktop computer, the significant advantage is that your mobile is handy, and you can take it with you anywhere you want and anytime. Adobe announced directly that the Android will no longer support Flash Player to the latest version of the OS and then Google came home on devices, not just the Flash Player.
This thing means The Adobe Flash Player Is not officially supported, but we find for you a method which teaches you how to install Flash player Android Jelly Bean 4.1
How to download and install Adobe Flash Player version 184.108.40.206 on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
1) First you need to download the latest version apk file flash player from above links.
2) Copy and paste the downloaded files to Android device’s SD card (smartphone or tablet).
3) Install the apk transferred file using any File Manager (example: Astro Manager).
4) Now, start your browser from your Android device.
5) Uncheck the option of Flash Player into your browser settings. (On demand or always on at your discretion).
6) Now you have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash player in your Android device
Note: the Adobe Flash player is not officially supported and that’s reason the speed of loading of flashing objects in the web pages (HTML)are not highest levels guaranteed.
Please our comment section and share with us your experiences after you downloaded and installed the latest Adobe Flash Player APK in your Android device.
- Base Firmware: I9300ZSEMA1 (4.1.2)
- Region: Asia
- Carrier: Taiwan
- Build Date: 04 January 2013
- CSC: OZSEMA1
- Change List: 788895
- Rooted (Cf-Root)
- Init.d scripts support
- Enabled hidden languages
- Included Modem
- 125 CSC
- English as default language
Based on latest Jelly Bean update
Deodexed & Rooted & Zipaligned
Unlimited SMS recipient list
Numeric Circle Battery
Repacked & Tweaked stock kernel (tweaks will still works on other custom kernels)
Automatic SMS encoding (Arabic and other utf-8 encoding support)
Tweaked Pegasusq Governor for better Battery life
Disabled scrolling cache
Removed some bloatware
- Based on aokp milestone 1 and latest cm 10 sources
- Adjustable NavBar width
- Allow “Vibrate on Touch” behavior for Slide unlock
- Toggles can be hidden like in ICS – long press on the Settings button!
- Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
- XHDPİ png (hd qualty hi res icons)
- Added RR HD Weather icons
- added rocket launcher shortcut to settings (hidden jb feature)
- added resurrection settings (updater,kernel and performans,file mananger ,call settings,alarms,launchers
- added cm10 trebuchet launcher and settings edited for RR
- resurrection settings translated in (turkish and deutsch) language
- added browser settings (settings)